- Smarter Confidentiality Agreement Forms - A confidentiality form must be completed by anyone who works with or views the testing materials.
- Braille/Large Print Edition of the WKCE Order Form - Please submit your completed order form by September 13 2013 CTB.
- DAC Update Form - This form must be completed every year by DACs to assure that DPI has the most recent contact information for updates via mail or email.
- WKCE Confidentiality Agreement Form - A confidentiality form must be completed by anyone who works with or views the testing materials.
- Educator Involvement Application for Smarter Balanced Assessment Educator Involvement Opportunities
- WKCE Translation Accommodation Confirmation of Destruction Form - This form must be completed when destroying all WKCE Translation Accommodation Materials.
- WKCE Confimation of Destruction Form - This form must be completed when the district needs to destroy any WKCE test materials.
- WAA-SwD Confimation of Destruction Form - This form must be completed when the district needs to destroy any WAA-SwD test materials.
- WAA-SwD Braille Test Books and Picture Descriptions - Braille materials for the WAA-SwD are produced on an as needed basis. Use of the Braille and picture description accommodations should be consistent with day-to-day instructional methods. Contact Kristen Burton at 608-267-3164 or email@example.com for more information.
- WSAS Request for Accommodation Form - Any non-standard test accommodation not on the Assessment Matrix must be approved by DPI prior to use during the WSAS Assessments. DPI staff will determine whether the requested non-standard accommodation impacts the validity of the test results and/or the construct the test is intended to measure. Word version which may be saved to your computer and filled in electronically, or Pdf Version
Assessment Accommodations - Accommodation guidelines for the WSAS.
- Form I-7-B - Guidelines for Oral Test Administration to Students with Visual Impairments on the Wisconsin Knowledge and Concepts Examination (WKCE) or the Wisconsin Alternate Assessment for Students with Disabilities (WAA-SwD). For the translated form go to http://sped.dpi.wi.gov/sped_assessmt
- Alternate Accountability School Determination Form
- At-Risk Designation Form - to be completed only by those schools exclusively serving at-risk students
For questions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org