Statewide Assessment Demographic Data Collection
The Department of Public Instruction will create student demographic pre-ID labels for statewide assessments for all Wisconsin Public School Districts. DPI will use the WSLS and ISES databases to create the labels. To ensure accuracy each district must update WSLS records and ISES "Grade Level Placement" field, update all WSLS records, and update/verify all assessment related ISES fields. Failure to do these three things may result in confusing and inaccurate pre-ID labels, erroneous Reports, and/or invalid accountability determinations. District Assessment Coordinators and District WSLS/ISES administrators should work together to accomplish this task.
- Opportunities to verify accuracy of WSAS student data
- Opportunities to verify accuracy of ACCESS for ELLs student data
- ISES Key Dates
- District WSLS/ISES Administrators - District Assessment Coordinators should work together to make corrections to all data.
Record Editing System (RES)
The WSAS RES provides districts with a final opportunity to correct student demographic data errors prior to the production of score reports and accountability determinations.
- Log on to the Record Editing System
- During the test administration, some students will be moving into the school districts in Wisconsin from different school districts in Wisconsin, out of state schools or from private schools. Some students will be moving from a Wisconsin school district to out of state school or to a private school in Wisconsin. The Office of Educational Accountability developed a descriptive table in an effort to answer the questions regarding the standard protocols that should be followed by both the districts from and to which the student moves during the testing window. This also provides the information on which district is accountable for the student during such situations.
- WSAS - Record Editing System (RES) Training
- Critical AYP Data Elements in RES
WSAS On-Line Reporting System (ORS)
Submit questions regarding the WSAS Data, Record Editing System, or On-Line Reporting System to Phil Cranley at: email@example.com