- DAC Update Form - This form must be completed every year by DACs to assure that DPI has the most recent contact information for updates via mail or email.
- Confidentiality Agreement Form (new form will be available soon) - This form must be completed by anyone who views the testing materials.
- Educator Involvement Application for Smarter Balanced Assessment Educator Involvement Opportunities
- WKCE Translation Accommodation Confirmation of Destruction Form - This form must be completed when destroying all WKCE Translation Accommodation Materials.
- WKCE Confimation of Destruction Form - A district is permitted to retain 20 copies of the WKCE for parental review and professional development. All other test materials (both used and unused) must be returned to CTB/McGraw-Hill immediately after testing. This form must be completed if the district needs to destroy any materials from previous test administration years that are no longer needed for parental review or professional development.
- Braille/Large Print Edition of the WKCE Order Form - Please submit your completed order form by September 16 2011 CTB will use an estimate based on last years student count but appreciates any known updates to be provided as soon as possible.
- WAA-SwD Braille Test Books and Picture Descriptions - Braille materials for the WAA-SwD are produced on an as needed basis. Use of the Braille and picture description accommodations should be consistent with day-to-day instructional methods. Contact Kristen Burton at 608-267-3164 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- WSAS Request for Accommodation Form - Any non-standard test accommodation not on the Assessment Matrix must be approved by DPI prior to use during the WSAS Assessments. DPI staff will determine whether the requested non-standard accommodation impacts the validity of the test results and/or the construct the test is intended to measure. Word version which may be saved to your computer and filled in electronically, or Pdf Version
Assessment Accommodations - Accommodation guidelines for the WSAS.
- Form I-7-B - Guidelines for Oral Test Administration to Students with Visual Impairments on the Wisconsin Knowledge and Concepts Examination (WKCE) or the Wisconsin Alternate Assessment for Students with Disabilities (WAA-SwD). For the translated form go to http://sped.dpi.wi.gov/sped_assessmt