Logistical Manual for the Implementation of Online Assessments in Wisconsin - The purpose of this manual is to help schools effectively implement online assessments. This is a guide for considerations of resources, staffing, scheduling, and various other issues that will arise in implementing the new assessments. This guide is also not test specific.
|Parents Guide To New Assessments in Wisconsin - This information handout gives an overview of new assessments (which measure student proficiency against more rigorous standards), sample test items, an overview of accountability for students, teachers, and schools, what parents can expect, benefits of new assessments, and additional resources for parents.|
- How to Explain the Common Core State Standards to Parents and the Community
- Reponse to Intervention (RtI) and Assessment Data - This handout give information about the Wisconsin RTI center and the DPI webpage where the RTI using data series presentations are available.
- How assessment data informs Reponse to Intervention (RtI) - This handout explains assessment data informs all three of the RtI elements: high quality instruction, Continuous review of student progress, and collaboration.
- Computer Adaptive Testing - This handout explains what computer adaptive testing means.
- Using Formative Assessment in Instruction - This handout explains What a formative assessment is and how to use formative assessments in instruction.
- Balanced Assessment System - This handout explains What a balanced assessment system is and gives examples of the use of assessments in the system.