- Parents Guide To New Assessments in Wisconsin
- How to Explain the Common Core State Standards to Parents and the Community
- Reponse to Intervention (RtI) and Assessment Data - This handout give information about the Wisconsin RTI center and the DPI webpage where the RTI using data series presentations are available.
- How assessment data informs Reponse to Intervention (RtI) - This handout explains assessment data informs all three of the RtI elements: high quality instruction, Continuous review of student progress, and collaboration.
- Computer Adaptive Testing - This handout explains what computer adaptive testing means.
- Using Formative Assessment in Instruction - This handout explains What a formative assessment is and how to use formative assessments in instruction.
- Balanced Assessment System - This handout explains What a balanced assessment system is and gives examples of the use of assessments in the system.